Nested Form Complex Structures

good morning brother

You will care for the last time right?

Good work

I don’t have time to write apps in rails for you :frowning: If it was a little, small help I would help you. But you need someone to write an app for you. Either you will learn to do this by yourself, or you have to hire someone to write this app for you.

Hello Bartosz

First, I think me wrong. I’m trying to do something on a FreeRadius database is non-standard, and I am trying to do with Ruby on Rails. This is not a project for me, just to force me to learn and is an educational tool that will allow me to go on. Of course, I am forced to get help in place, an indication of the reason for the existence of the forum. For this, I could have gone too far in the direction of your sincerity and I would have moved out of the forum, I am very sorry for it.

Thank you.
Respects.

I can not do this, it can not be with the top line of the attribute. Can you help me? I tried to do with attr_accoss but I could not.

I’m glad you can do it for one, for example: for time_limit instead Cleartext-Password

Thank you.

Updated code. What you are trying to do is clearly too hard for you. Why are you trying to write app on radius database? It’s madness, you won’t learn anything if I’ll write your code :confused:

Hello

You are quite right in thinking so. But I’m doing to learn. I am an expert system and actually make money doing this work. In general, Microsoft side, form what they recommend it to people who already knows this. I became interested in Linux and squid firewall for our customers, we started to provide products such as snort. nas4fre to Openfiler or Nas. We use Linux as a mail server, the same for the web.

I want to learn programming language last year and I use which language she did research. Everyone is using php, this one seems to be too much supply. However, I decided to ruby ​​on rails. I needed to learn in a project, I do something that I have to FreeRadius systematist I said.

daloradius who have this job and it’s free and I never use it as a product somewhere, I think it is written in PHP.

I have expressed to you that what I wrote in the forum in their own comfort zone, and I wrote it to people in their own language, but they did not understand me. I wrote to you using English translations and told me very well, I thank you for it. It must be an example of patience in this very human.

I probably will not know the language. But I learned a lot more other things while learning the language. For example, commands GitHub :slight_smile:

more efficient use of the console on Debian.

After attribution of the last pictures I sent and I was going to end operations related FreeRadius yourself to create my own table. Other operations are going to write to my cat and this would be more simple. I would use the devise to login. I thought even use active cable for online users.

You came to my mind while investigations against me after the rails 5 'e.

If this is crazy, I’m crazy. :slight_smile: What do I do.

which it is easy to run out quickly.

You’re gonna do the association used to last me from the photo I sent. Please. when you want, when istersern, it does not matter. This really will be the last

rad check and rad user group photo

https://github.com/emrahyildirim/radgroup

Hello Bartosz

Are you going to help me?
I promise you this will be my last request.

Have a nice day
Respects

I’m sorry but I don’t have time.

not necessarily now, not for me, time problems.
When you wanna, so whenever you have time.

This will be the last time please

You will help twill?

No matter what time, no problem for me.

Thank you so much
Respects.

I don’t have time now, and I don’t have idea when I could find some time for that. Sorry.

Is this request not be made with the rails?
I figured wrong

you can not do, I can not do nothing.

then it is not a job that can be done with these rails.

Should he can at least tell me something I investigate a few methods?

Hello

at least you can give me a few clues? Please

How will the model of associations.

He tried to collection_select_box. I took the group names. How do I only print the name of the group to another table. I do not understand.

I think you can do it but you.
Please break me be my friend.
This will be my last wish, however, to end the radius table and I will work in the old database. bootstrap, authentication and do reports.
I believe it, but you can do it. The last time I bother you, please

Hi Bartosz,

In the Rails console, FormModel.select (: name) command does not work.
NoMethodErr: private method `select 'called for formmodel: Class from

what can I do.

As the error said - the method that you’re calling is private so it cannot be called outside original class. You have to make this function public / protected.

It’s very basic problem. You should google it rather than asking on forum, because there are many answers for this question.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Dear @emrah,

maybe you have missed one important detail about this forum, namely that almost all the topics are written in Polish. You started the topic in English and alas, you try to explain your problem in very poor English. We cannot understand what your problem is since:

• you do not format the code,
  • your sentences are not informative,
  • in many cases it’s impossible to understand anything, since your sentences doesn’t follow English grammar rules.

This is the reason I’m closing the topic. I see no chance to help you, unless you improve your understanding both of Rails and English.

3 Likes