Hi, we are Ofri!
Our marketplace connects people who need to get a job done with handymen interested in doing the job. Our vision is to be the most reliable platform for finding the best handymen for a fair price in Europe. We strongly believe in a timeless business approach: simplicity, great quality, and awesome customer service. We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable, and have grown by ~50% annually over the last couple of years. Currently, Ofri.ch platform is based on a classic Ruby on Rails application with a server-side rendered user interface, but we are planning on adding more and more interactive elements.
Our team of self-driven, candor people is rapidly growing. Our values are ownership, teamwork, growth and learning. We have always operated remotely, so you will not feel a division into an integrated group, and the “post-pandemic” group. Our style of work is far from the corporate style, so a person who prefers working in a small structure will be fine here.
To be able to achieve our goals, we are looking forward to welcome aboard a Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer, who will take on the leadership challenge of becoming a Mentor for the other two Full Stack Developers in our team. Besides, your main tasks will be the development of the platform and the creation of new functionalities.
multiple linters used (rubocop, brakeman, eslint and more)
around 90% C0 test coverage (rspec + capybara with headless chrome)
Apply if You:
- have expert level knowledge on Ruby on Rails,
- have a minimum of 4 years of Full-Stack experience,
- communicate easily in English (B2+) - Ofri is an international team,
- have the ability to self-organize and willing to show initiative,
- feel better in an intimate team than in a corporate system,
- are a proactive team player with high communication skills,
- are able to mentor others, give feedback, and coordinate other’s work - if the Team Lead career paths seem to be an interesting opportunity to you, we will be very happy
We would like to offer you:
- up to 25 000 PLN on B2B contract,
- 25 days of paid vacation per year,
- full-time role with flexible working hours. We value the effects of your work and not the time spent on it,
- 100% remote job; but when it will be safe again, we will be happy if you could visit us from time to time (at our expense) to join our on-site team events in Zurich,
- possibility to grow in the Machine Learning area with us, as we start to implement ML solutions.
The recruitment flow:
Firstly we’ll have a short phone screen call, to get an answer to all questions, talk about your experience and your new career path!
After solving the technical task, you will be invited to a tech interview with the CTO,
Then, you will meet our team again, so they will also have a chance to get to know you better,
If everything goes well you’ll get an offer and the decision will be in Your hands!
Sounds good? Click here to apply https://bit.ly/3f2yaRu