We are Railwaymen - software house from Kraków. Our speciality is building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile applications. Since 2015 Railwaymen is recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch .
Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like: constructions, healthcare, education, fintech, IOT, video, real estate, media, entertainment. We have successfully run more than 100 web and mobile projects . More about our case studies you can find here: https://railwaymen.org/portfolio
The Railwaymen was created in 2009, based mainly on Ruby on Rails technology. Over time, we have expanded our portfolio with the projects in mobile technology like iOS and Android.
The tools which we use: PivotalTracker, Jira, Meistertask
Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
Communication tools: Slack, Hipchat
We are looking for the best candidate for the Ruby on Rails Developer position.
- A desire for self-development
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control system)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read the documentation
- Ability to work in a team
- Being open to new technologies
We require candidates to send a sample of code/ an application of the technology
Nice to have :
- Experience in services integration with Facebook/Twitter/oAuth etc.
- Good knowledge of HAML
- Knowledge of SCRUM, XP, TDD/BDD
What we offer :
- Full-time employment
- Employment/B2B contract or any other arrangement, if you wish
- Flexible working hours, friendly and open work atmosphere
- Fresh fruits, delicious pizza every Wednesday at the office
- Unlimited delicious coffee
- Medical package
- Sport subscription
- Bonding events
- Board games
- Tech talks on Friday
- Keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies
Send your CV on [ email@example.com ] or apply via our www page and career tab.
Do not forget to add the clause about accepting processing data in this recruitment process.
We are waiting for your application!