Ecommerce w USA rośnie jak na drożdżach, a my razem z nim! Szukamy Dev-ów z dobrym językiem angielskim Zdalnie LUB w biurze (centrum Warszawy, 2 minuty od metra) Szczegółowe info poniżej oraz TUTAJ!
Join our team and work with the best and most ambitious Ecommerce professionals around the world in our Warsaw HQ or 100% remotely.
Spark Solutions is a software house working for global clients (mostly the US, UK, and Canada) – ranging from startups to large Fortune 500 corporations. Because of years of our combined Ecommerce experience, our team is in a unique position to architect, design, deliver and maintain world-class solutions boosting our clients’ businesses.
We are also the Spree Commerce open-source Core Team. Join us and contribute along with the community of thousands of developers.
We need you to gather technical requirements, architect solutions, estimate timelines, deliver and further develop applications, communicate and investigate, finally… celebrate, reward, and promote.
We believe in TDD, agile delivery, and teamwork – automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, professional QA and PM support for our development teams, daily standups, staying in touch using slack or Jira. This way we feel comfortable about our team’s wellbeing and end results for the clients.
Join us if you:
- know and use Ruby on Rails in commercial projects for at least 2 years
- practice TDD
- deploy apps to Heroku and/or AWS
- are fluent in SQL
- communicate fluently in English
- work in agile/scrum
- have been working with 3rd party API’s
- performed code reviews for your teammates
- used Docker containers
Nice to haves:
- Spree Commerce – our ecommerce framework of choice which you’ll have to get familiar with
- Experience leading a team
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Ecommerce experience
- familiarity with ElasticSearch
- familiarity with Kubernetes
We offer you:
- Monthly compensation between
- B2B: 12,000-18,000 PLN netto +VAT 23% (to your bank account) or
- UoP: 9,950-14,900 PLN brutto
- Free private medical insurance
- Free sports club card
- Exciting projects for international clients
- Agile project management
- Feedback sessions every 6 months
- Paid Open source work
- MacBook Pro or Linux laptop + all the accessories you need
- Office in the Warsaw center 2 minutes from metro / underground or REMOTE work
- 20 paid vacation days a year (B2B)
- Paid sick leave