Zamieszczam grzecznościowo, w imieniu firmy dla której aktualnie pracuję. Zaznaczam, że nie odpowiadam za tą rekrutację, ale jeśli macie jakieś pytania ogólne, to chętnie odpowiem
Advanon is an early-stage and rapidly growing Fintech Start-Up based in Zurich. We offer an
online platform that allows SMEs to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their Cash Flow planning and to create new growth opportunities. For the investors, on the other hand, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class. Our team consists of 7 entrepreneurial people from all over Europe. The founders met while working for Google and have been expanding the team with highly skilled people from different disciplines. We are looking for people that are willing to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in your own ideas to build up a successful Fintech company.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (60-100%)
- Co-design and co-develop on Advanon platform or related applications, using your own
- Present and evaluate new technologies and architectures and contribute within all development life-cycles.
- Pro-actively work together with a highly motivated team, which will change the way current
financing is being done. So have an impact!
- To face unforeseen situations where you are always welcome to bring in your inputs on
finding solutions. So you will be highly challenged!
What we expect:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, PostgreSQL and ORM technologies
- Experienced in developing web applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Communicative personality with a hands-on mentality, ready to go the extra mile
- Innovative ideas and a true passion for Start-Ups
- Independent in your way of working, but also a team player
- Experience with or a passion for financial application development and financial analytics
is a bonus
- Enjoying your work and the extensive flexibility on how/where to work
- Available at least 3 days a week
What we offer:
- The possibility to work for an early-stage company and by that learn a lot within a short
- Work in a very innovative team and get coaching by the founders
- Flexible working hours and a very pleasant working atmosphere
We are looking forward to get to know you. Please send your complete application to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call +41 76 667 19 09 for any further questions