Since 2013, AirHelp has helped over 13 million stranded air passengers get justice.
Today, they are over 700 people across 13 locations - and growing quickly.
Join AirHelp and help the next million passengers!
- Proficiency in Ruby/ Rails (+3 years of experiance)
- Ability to write and consume REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL and modern databases and datastores (Postgres, MySQL/MariaDB, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with cloud based environment / infrastructure
- Git and gitflow
- Focusing on code quality, readability and maintainability
Salary: up to 20 000 PLN NET + VAT B2B (PERM is also acceptable)
Location: al 3 Maja 9, Kraków