A well-funded start-up based in San Jose and Seattle, USA and Rzeszów, Poland that creates a digital marketplace for the chemistry industry is looking for high-skilled and science-oriented specialists for the position of:
Our platform is the first product of this kind dedicated to the chemistry sector. We connect customers and producers from all around the world early in the product development lifecycle. The goal is to create a space where our clients will be able to research, discover, collaborate, negotiate, and purchase chemistries and products quickly and repeatedly with a level of information transparency never before seen in this industry.
Salary: 15 000 - 23 000 PLN net B2B
Location: Rzeszów, center or REMOTELY
Our Polish teams are focused on R&D. Based in Łódź and Rzeszów they consist of about 25 people (3 backend dev, 3 frontend devs, QA, Scrum master, Release Manager, Project Manager, Graphics Designer, and Testers). All of them report to tech lead supervising from our office in Rzeszów.
Teams based in USA are responsible for product development, marketing, and customer service.
- Languages: Ruby
- Frameworks: RoR / Sinatra
- Databases: PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB / Redis / S3
What we expect you to be doing?
You will be designing, developing, implementing, and deploying cutting-edge technologies and writing state-of-the-art code.
We care about the quality of our code, therefore we expect from you to emphasize simplicity and pragmatism, which will reflect in your code that other developers could follow.
What do we offer in return?
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract or contract of employment.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to advance your skills, and grow with a well-funded startup.
Skills & Requirements:
We don’t expect you to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- 3+ years of building commercial applications
- Extensive experience in web service deployments
- Very good knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework
- Great knowledge of SQL
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to work within distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Design and build scalable, high-availability mission-critical systems and APIs
- High bar for quality and phenomenal attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the deployment process (Capistrano), user authentication and authorization (Devise)
- Ability to properly design and implement a clear and scalable project structure
- Experience with TDD. Ability to create and maintain a useful test suite.
It will make us even happier if you have any:
- Good knowledge of Sinatra
- Ability to take tasks from requirements to deployment quickly and independently
Interesting, isn’t it? If so, do not hesitate and send your resume!
If you have any questions feel free to write: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nie zapomnij w treści maila załączyć poniższych zgód:
1) „Zgadzam się na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez GetPRO Magdalena Nykiel w celu realizacji procesu rekrutacji.”
2) „Zgadzam się na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez GetPRO Magdalena Nykiel w celu realizacji przyszłych procesów rekrutacji.”
3) „Zgadzam się na udostępnianie moich danych osobowych przez GetPRO Magdalena Nykiel Partnerom GetPRO Magdalena Nykiel w celach rekrutacji na potrzeby realizowanych przez nich projektów”
Twoje dane będziemy przechowywać do czasu cofnięcia tej zgody. Polityka prywatności.