Firma Edenspiekermann szuka Back-end Ruby Developera do biura w Berlinie, na etat z pensją do 60tyś EUR i ofertą rozwoju w Ruby on Rails,Middleman,node.js,Haml + NoSQL i Key-Value stores (Redis,memcached) - w dużym skrócie, szczegóły poniżej.
Jeśli wygląda to interesująco to proszę o kontakt - email@example.com
About the company:
We are building websites and web applications from small to large scale, from front end to back end, from concept to implementation. And we need your help in back-end development.
You will work full-time and on-site at our office in central Berlin – there we provide a friendly and cooperative working environment in an international team.
our projects. But we also like to use and experiment with modern tools like NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB) and Key-Value stores (Redis, memcached, Couchbase).
The ideal candidate would have solid skills and experience in these areas:
- Solid understanding in Ruby and related tools (gems, bundler, rvm)
- Proficient in building real world applications and RESTful APIs with Ruby on Rails and/or other frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
- Server setup and management skills (don’t worry – you won’t be a sysadmin, we Heroku)
- Web security, performance and scaleability for web applications and APIs
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with Git and Github
- Experience with test driven development and agile development practices
We know that nobody’s perfect and we don’t expect you to be. The person we describe above probably doesn’t exist – but if at least some of the statements make sense to you, we would
love to grab a beverage of your choice together.