Backend Ruby on Rails Developer
Brandnew IO (www.brandnew.io) is the complete suite for influencer management. Our platform enables brands and marketers to optimize their global influencer marketing programs with a set of tools to identify influencers, track profiles, manage relationships and measure campaign results. We’ve coordinated campaigns for brands such as Uber, Adidas and Spotify and have a network of the most powerful social media influencers across 60 markets. Our offices are based in Berlin, London and New York.
Brandnew IO are looking to find a well-qualified and ambitious Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team. The project presents a good opportunity for an experienced professional to build their portfolio in a successfully growing Startup in the heart of Berlin’s epicenter, alongside a highly skilled international team.
A Successful Candidate will:
* Have 2+ years experience developing with Ruby on Rails
* Have a good understanding of TDD, BDD and continuous integration
* Have a strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization
* Be familiar with Heroku
* Have good knowledge of Git (and Github)
* Have good knowledge of APIs and JSON
* Be independent in work approach, able to work towards clearly defined targets and goals to meet deadlines
* Have full English working proficiency
* Have an experience with Cassandra, AWS and ElasticSearch
* Be familiar with Instagram, Facebook, Google API
3500 EUR / month
* Be part of a highly skilled international team
* Flexible options for joining the company to complete this project
* Possibility to work remotely
* International exposure in a company that is competing with the best in locations such as London and New York
* Opportunity to contribute to the development of an exciting and up-and-coming business
* Office in Berlin’s startup epicenter
If you are interested please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, available references and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight why you are suitable for this position and indicate the notice period you require to start.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!