Hey! We're DeepCrawl, the world’s most comprehensive website crawler. We provide actionable data by identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance. We empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike.
We have recently opened an office in Krakow and are looking for ambitious and passionate Ruby Dev's to join our small team there.
We have a culture of learning, working hard, and having fun. We can offer an exciting opportunity for you to build great features for our award-winning software. You'll have a great opportunity to learn how to build a complex Ruby application, as well as the opportunity to use 10% of your time to learn or build anything you want.
A great team environment supports us in building great technology. We’re always exploring new ideas and tech. Our stack now includes Ruby, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Spark, MongoDB, a sophisticated API using Sinatra, and a front end in React.
● A deep knowledge of Ruby
● Solid professional development experience
● Solid experience with modern testing practice
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills (in English)
● Passionate and ambitious, with the ability to collaborate with others
● Ability to work independently
Why work for DeepCrawl?
● We're a rapidly growing start-up with cutting edge technology
● Raised Series A from prominent VC backers
● An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York and Poland
● Exciting shared office building with a work-out area, bike storage, a play room, and kitchen
● Flexible working from home & remote working policy
● Potential to travel to other offices
● Annual personal training budget
● 10% of work time to be spent on own projects
● Encouraged to learn and develop new skills
● Company trips
Employment Contract (UoP) - PLN 7800 - 10,700 Brutto
Office Location & Info
DeepCrawl sp. z o.o.
Aleja Pokoju 1a lok. 23, 31-548 Kraków
Please contact Louise Sloane for more information and CV applications on firstname.lastname@example.org