One of the leading software houses in Poland looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. The customer specializes in designing and developing web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. They are experts at turning your ideas into amazing products that can be used globally.
• Focus on clean, SOLID code;
• Knowledge of good engineering practices (TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD);
• Proven experience in any Ruby framework (Hanami, Dry, Rails, Grape, …);
• Hands-on knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL;
• Treating automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables;
• Good working knowledge of JS / ES6;
• Ability to communicate effectively with team and clients;
• Good command of English, to communicate with our clients (B2).
• Understanding of Domain-driven Design patterns;
• Knowledge of Front-end frameworks (Ember, React, Vue);
• Functional programming mindset;
• Other programming languages and frameworks, e.g. Elixir;
• Dev-ops skills (AWS, Google, Docker);
• Active participation in the life of Ruby community.
The company offers:
• The customer covers the costs of the relocation;
• Work in team composed of higly skilled developers and juniors;
• You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project;
• Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets;
• The costumers hold 2-day quarterly internal hackathons (opportunity to experiment with different
languages, tools, hardware, etc.);
• The costumers will invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget;
• Work in flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time;
• team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.);
• Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or 792 033 456