Figment jest kanadyjskim kryptowalutowym startupem rozwijającym Web3 i dostarczającym infrastrukturę do sieci Proof of Stake
“It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! Magazine Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine…”
Is blockchain real or just a figment of people’s imagination? Come help us discover the next great technology revolution…
At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Fullstack Software Engineer to help expand the Figment Hubble, Prime, and DataHub products.
- Hubble: The Web 3 Explorer - Figment - Building Web 3
- DataHub: The Web 3 Gateway - Figment - Building Web 3
Hubble makes sense of the explosion of data from new proof of stake blockchains, and we’re looking for someone who can grok new blockchain data structures and create web and mobile apps to analyze them.
DataHub is a developer platform to make building on Web 3 easier and faster.
This is a full-time remote position, with team members in Toronto, Waterloo, Chicago, and New York City.
What’s unique about this role is that you get to work with many different brand new blockchains and core teams as they iterate through testnet to mainnet and help create widely used products for the community of validators, token holders, and other developers along the way.
If you enjoy figuring out how new blockchains work, and then designing and launching new data analysis tools, this role may be a good fit.
This person will report to the Web Tech Lead and work with a group of generalists. Critical that interested candidates are comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects.
- Create high performance indexing software to ingest data from blockchains
- Structure database schemas and basic indexing/tuning
- Design and implement backend APIs to power web and mobile apps
- Use web frameworks (Ruby on Rails or similar) to present data to end users. (design/UI is out of scope)
- Bonus: automate deployments and create monitoring systems
- Have started a complex/high usage web application from scratch and deployed through production in a professional setting
- Significant experience with scripting languages and web frameworks
- Ability to reason about tradeoffs between different frameworks and software tools
- Familiar with PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Bonus: AWS or other cloud infrastructure experience
Benefits & Impact
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a “non corporate environment”
- Remote first teams working flexible hours
- Equity and bonus potential
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.
Więcej o firmie:
Ostatnia runda finansowania:
- $90k – $125k+ USD rocznie
- udziały oraz bonusy
- praca jest zdalna, ale mamy też biuro w Warszawie (BE Jerozolimskie)
Ze swojej strony dodam że nie jestem rekruterem, ale dostajemy premię za zatrudnione osoby Firma bardzo szybko rośnie, z Polski jest kilkanaście osób. Nie jest potrzebne wcześniejsze doświadczenie z krypto ale pracujemy sporo z JS/TS. Chętnie odpowiem na pytania mailowo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dla formalności dane firmy:
Figment Networks Inc.
107 Galley Ave.
Toronto ON M6R 1H2
Link do aplikowania: Job Application for Fullstack Software Engineer at Figment