[HTD | Łódź] Junior Ruby Developer (4500-6000 PLN)

We are looking for an ambitious Ruby Developer to join our team and grow with us. Don’t hesitate and apply now! Or shoot me a private message and I’ll be happy to answer your questions.

We are HTD - a fast growing Polish-American IT company on a mission to build healthcare software that will solve meaningful problems for patients, clinics, payers, and the industry as a whole. We help ideate, design, build, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms and entrepreneurs. Our team is comprised of 25+ experts in Ruby, JavaScript and React Native. We are located in New York City and Łódź, Poland.

Requirements

When you join us we provide you with means to grow and we expect you to be continuously becoming better at:

• delivering readable, maintainable software covered with automated tests
  • communicating effectively with other team members and clients
  • English speaking and writing
  • sharing your knowledge including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, taking active part in workshops and hackathons we organize

We expect you to know (junior level) Ruby, Rails, SQL, algorithms & data structures and overall software design.

No previous commercial experience is required.

What we offer

• Clear growth path. We will work with you so that you can figure out and achieve your long-term career goals
  • Full-time work on projects that solve meaningful problems in healthcare
  • English classes with native speaker
  • Professional development processes that include automated tests, mandatory code reviews, continuous delivery
  • Opportunity to switch to other languages and frameworks (Javascript, React, React Native)
  • Conference and education budget, high-end Macbook, Multisport Plus
  • A+ office that include coworking space, open kitchen, standing desks, teleconference equipment etc.
  • Company meetups and retreats (see our recent one in Rome and Tuscany, Italy)
  • Competitive salary: 4500-6000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 3600-4800 PLN brutto (Umowa o Pracę)
  • Salary raises that reflect the pace you grow

Part-time work is available if you are a student.

Your turn

Please send your resume and/or questions to careers@htdevelopers.com

Not ready to apply? Send me a private message or follow us at:

Our Blog
Our Facebook
Our Linkedin
Our Instagram

Dane rejestracyjne firmy:
Sedasystem sp. z o.o.
NIP 675-154-01-77
KRS 0000609175
REGON 364027020
ul. Brukowa 12
91-341 Łódź

1 Like

What’s your attitude towards partially on-site and partially remote work? @zywy

We are open to it.

Good evening. Are you still hiring for this position?

Yes!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to work fully remotely?

Remote work is available only for very strong juniors (almost mid/regular level).

Good morning!
I did apply for the job, when should I expect to hear back?
Thanks so much!
Nadia.

For the record, as I was browsing my old threads and just saw your message here, I replied to you over email back then.