We are looking for an ambitious Ruby Developer to join our team and grow with us.
When you join us we provide you with means to grow and we expect you to be continuously becoming better at:
- delivering readable, maintainable software covered with automated tests
- communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- English speaking and writing
- sharing your knowledge including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, taking active part in workshops and hackathons we organize
- We expect you to know (junior level) Ruby, Rails, SQL, algorithms & data structures and overall software design.
No previous commercial experience is required.
What we offer
- Clear growth path. We will work with you so that you can figure out and achieve your long-term career goals
- Full-time work on projects that solve meaningful problems in healthcare
- English classes with native speaker
- 4000 PLN education budget at your disposal
- Professional development processes that include automated tests, mandatory code reviews, continuous delivery
- Conference and education budget, high-end Macbook, Multisport Plus
- A+ office that include co-working space, open kitchen, standing desks, teleconference equipment etc.
- Company meetups and retreats (see our recent one in Rome and Tuscany, Italy 2018 and in Mallorca, Spain 2019)
- Competitive salary: 4500-6000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 3600-4800 PLN brutto (Umowa o Pracę)
- Salary raises that reflect the pace you grow
- Part-time work is available if you are a student.
Please send your resume and/or questions to email@example.com
Not ready to apply? Send me a private message or follow us at:
HTD Polska sp. z o.o.
ul. Brukowa 12