Cześć. W Ideamotive tworzymy zespół programistów RoR dla znanego, globalnego fintechu. Podpowiem że ma wspólnego założyciela z Teslą i SpaceX .
Zainteresowanych zapraszam do wysłania kontaktu przez stronę: https://www.ideamotive.co/pp-ror-recruitment.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to work for a leading US fintech giant from California.
About the project:
- Client: an industry-leading fintech giant based in San Jose, California. (We will disclose the company name during the first interview)
- Short project description: Building integrations with various payment systems from local markets.
- Starting time: Any time. It is preferred to start during next couple of months.
- Working hours: 12:00 - 20:00 UTC+1 during the first few months of the project, more flexibility afterwards.
- Work specifics: Working remotely from European Union. Office space available in Warsaw if necessary. Software and hardware provided by the Client.
- Mid/senior experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails projects
- Knowledge of algorithmics
- At least C1 English level
- Problem solving skills
- Being a team player
- Living in the European Union (if you are based outside the EU, relocation support is possible)
- Availability from 12 PM to 20 PM UTC+1 at least three times per week (during first 3 months, more flexibility afterwards)
Good to have:
- Prior experience in building microservices
- Knowledge of AWS stack
- Practical experience with Java (parts of the code will be rewritten from Java to Ruby)
Why work with us?
- We have cool projects, some of them you can see at https://www.ideamotive.co/case-study
- We perfectly understand the problems of developers, the entire management board of Ideamotive and the sales team are technical people
- Customer and project team satisfaction is very important to us, it is always ensured by the Account Manager who takes care of solving problems. You can read feedback from our customers at https://clutch.co/profile/ideamotive
- We run all projects based on an hourly settlement (no fixed price projects)
- After reading the brief and the project team, you decide for yourself whether you want to participate in the project or not
- We are faithful to the “bullshit free” approach, we say what it is
- You work in a community of excellent specialists who will be happy to help
Not a perfect match for this project? Worry not!
We will carefully review all the submitted applications and get you in front of alternative Clients and projects from our portfolio.