Infopark has been shaping the success of its partners in the web for two decades now. Today we are a young platform provider and assist our partners in the development of dialogue-oriented websites with Ruby on Rails.
At Infopark we are the first CMS manufacturer to offer the possibility to develop and operate websites in the cloud. The Infopark product is a platform consisting of CMS, WebCRM and infrastructure. It is provided as RubyGem and as REST-API and subsequently completes the RoR Stack for professional developers.
Infopark has won numerous awards for this technology.
What is waiting for you at Infopark?
You will design easy-to-use interfaces and customer websites, both for Web and Mobile - but always mobile first. Internally you will work with an excellent team that is eager to make your ideas happen; externally you will work with very demanding marketers and stakeholders.
What should you bring to the table?
* You have expert knowledge of front-end frameworks such as jQuery, Backbone.js, Twitter Bootstrap, Sass experience is a plus.
* You have advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, experience with Sketch is a plus.
* You have a good understanding of source-control systems, experience with Git is a plus.
* You know how to ensure cross-browser functionality and optimization for mobile devices.
* You think in user interactions rather then in still graphics.
* You prefer to work in fast communicating, agile teams.
* Your English is not just ‘ok', you have a very good command of the English language (oral and written).
* You are looking for something longer term and want to stay with us for many years.
* You value flexible hours and workplaces as well as a beautiful office.
* You want to live in the two best cities ever, Berlin or Wroclaw.
The size of each team varies from 2 to 10 developers. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a member of such a team, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
A Cool and Productive Workplace
We like what you like, because we assume that you know best, what is your most productive working environment. Therefore we decided to establish a flexible remote working environment. We use tools such as Slack, Github, Hangouts or Trello to work from whatever place you are located. Besides working from home or from the cafe around the corner, our offices offer different workplace styles like a cafe, hack-bars, co-working areas, silent areas, meeting rooms, single offices, project rooms, telephone booths as well as relax areas with sofas and couches. All of them have in common that they are well equipped with the newest tech and have ergonomically awarded furniture. Each teammate is provided with an Apple MacBook Pro and an iPhone.
A Nice and Friendly Company
Infopark is a software development house established in one of Europe’s most important tech-hubs, Berlin, but we work all over the western hemisphere and are currently launching a branch in Wrocław. Founded in 1994 by two students, Infopark has kept its start-up vibes while growing to a solid and proven corporation. Our mission is to make the world a better place by developing and providing software to our customers. We are committed to innovation.
Therefore, we develop and support cloud based software (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) for our customers, coming from many different industries. With our work, we are merging business with technology. Our software is used by thousands of customers on a daily basis. Our team currently includes 70+ motivated specialists.
We are not a chaotic startup with long hours of overtime, but rather prefer a professional environment with teamwork and responsibilities. Also, we are not a development shop of some monster company off-shore. We are not driven by commands and structures, we prefer common sense, humor and respect for each other. You can contact all employees directly, including the founders, and extensive communication between employees is encouraged. Our external and internal communication is in English.
We believe in a friendly, collaborative and educational working environment, but strive always for excellence.
If you’re talented, we believe there’s no benefit in this world that they help you to get over a dull job or terrible superiors. Therefore, our major effort is to create an exciting environment, interesting projects and great software.
But of course, if you’re prepared to contribute to our success you will be rewarded and will participate on the results our work delivers.
* highly competitive pay
* regular contract with social security plans and flexible vacation
* no time tracking
* no fixed office hours
* no fixed workplace but fancy offices
* free language classes in english and german
* generous holiday schedule
* an unlimited number of table tennis & foosball matches
* weekly lunches and breakfasts
* a kitchen for cooking
* free books
* free supply of fruit and drinks as well as a great coffee machine (and tea!)
* regular company social events
* free choice of working location: home or our offices in Berlin and Wrocław
* for students we offer all flexibility to get your stuff done at the university as well
* state-of-the-art equipment
We offer you lots of fun-filled workdays, an interesting position, and plenty of challenges at a solid company, making sure you never feel bored.
Multisport Card and Private Insurance can be negotiated.
We want YOU to join our team! Just click the link below and apply now!