[Jobandtalent / Warszawa] Senior back-end developer

We are looking for a senior RoR developer to contribute to the back-end of www.jobandtalent.com and to
help us bring our product to the next level.

Who we are

We are a young, profitable and well-funded internet startup based in Madrid:

• Our mission is to offer a more compelling and efficient job search and recruiting experience to our users by delivering exactly the offers they want to receive in their inbox
  • Our vision is that social networks will play a major role in recruiting sooner than we all think
  • Our ambition is to become the leading social recruiting platform in the world

What we´ve accomplished

• We recently were awarded a prize at the Bully awards to the best European start-ups: http://www.whitebull.com/latest/2011-bully-award-winners
  • We recently reached 100.000 users, we want to break the 1.000.000 mark soon!
  • 1000 of the world´s most prestigious employers already use our product, including Facebook and Google

Where we are

• Our product team is based in Varsaw (5 engineers, will double through next 12 months)
  • Our business team is based in Madrid (yes, you´ll be travelling to Madrid from time to time for some work and a lot of fun)
  • We are expanding internationally this year into London and Sao Paulo, this is an international play!

What we offer

• A position of great responsibility in a growing product team
  • Salary from 2.000 to 3.000+ euros depending on experience
  • Equity incentives
  • Flexible working conditions
  • A great learning environment, with some of the most talented RoR developers in Poland
  • The challenge to help us turn this company into the number one social recruiting platform of the world

What we need

• You need to be passionate about becoming responsible of a web application with increasing traffic, clients and users.
  • You need to have at least 3 years of professional experience in web development.
  • You would have dipped your toes (up to the last knuckle!) into all aspects of modern web development: from cloud deployment, extensive caching, squeezing last juices from the database to the front end magic. And from agile evelopment and testing methodologies (take your pick, we are not dogmatic!) to modern day development and communication tools such as git, github, campfire, continues integration; the lot.
  • You need to speak English.

Interested? Email us at product@jobandtalent.com

Ze swojej strony dodam, że pracuje się bardzo fajnie. Osoba odpowiedzialna za produkt jest bardzo rosądna, nie ma ciśnienia i nierealnych deadline’ów. Jest podział pracy na front- i backend, więc rzeźbienie w HTML i JS ograniczne jest do niezbędnego minimum.

Biuro firmy i cały team sprzedażowo-marketingowy znajduje się w Madrycie. Aktualnie cały team developerski pracuje zdalnie, ale po wakacjach będziemy mieć biuro w Warszawie. Jeśli chodzi o formę zatrudnienia, to w grę wchodzi tylko własna działaność gospodarcza. Firma jest płatnikiem VAT EU, więc wystawia się fakturę z 0% VAT.

Chętnie odpowiem na wszystkie pytania.

Ogłoszenie nadal aktualne!

wolał bym jednak w tym madrycie niż w warszawie :stuck_out_tongue:

Do Madrytu jeździmy raz na jakiś czas, więc pewnie Cię nie ominie :wink:

Ciągle aktualne.

Ten adres mailowy nie działa:

“We’re writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (product) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group”

Sprawdzę to. Można też wysyłać zgłoszenia do mnie maciej@jobandtalent.com.

Próbowałem zaaplikować jakiś czas temu i otrzymałem informację od Pana Tabi Vicuña że obecnie nie poszukujecie nikogo.
Ogłoszenie jest nadal aktualne?

Zmieniła się trochę sytuacja - ogłoszenie jest aktualne, ale mamy już biuro i szukamy kogoś na miejscu (w Warszawie).

Email podany w ogłoszeniu powinien już działać.