We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain a consistent passion about developing web and mobile applications for clients all over the world and making a splash in the world of software development.
We’ve managed to build a phenomenal organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, collaboration spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. We are always on the lookout for passionate Ruby on Rails developers! If you have talent and skills to deliver the best quality - check out our offer.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team - you have people to rely on
- Processes based on TDD, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (eg. internal Webinars, attending conferences)
- PM and QA care - you always have the support you need
- Startup type projects - we have clients all over the world
- Flexplace - want to work from home or spend 6 months on Hawaii? No problem at all!
Ready to apply? First, check if you:
- Have a hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS
- You know how to deal efficiently with databases and various queries
- You have very good command of written and spoken English (minimum B2); Polish is not required.
- You can effectively search for information you need
- You have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients
- You ove to take charge of the project you are dedicated to
- Understanding test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Have some open source contributions
Perks & Benefits:
- MacBook - we work with the best equipment
- Additional accessories for your computer - have comfort that you need
- Private health insurance + multisport card - be as fit as a fiddle
- Amazing EduPack - work and learn (webinars, workshops and more!)
- Co-financing English classes, conferences, books
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches in all our offices
- Regular Team meet-ups
- Team Retreats twice per year
Salary: 6500-8500 PLN + VAT
Where? Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk or remotely
Don’t hesitate and apply now via form on our website! See you soon!