We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain a consistent passion about developing web and mobile applications for clients all over the world and making a splash in the world of software development.
We’ve managed to build a phenomenal organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, collaboration spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
If you’re a passionate Junior Ruby on Rails Developer and would like to join our awesome crew.
Joining netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team - you have people to rely on
- Processes based on TDD, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (eg. internal Webinars, attending conferences)
- PM and QA care - you always have the support you need
- Startup type projects - we have clients all over the world
- Flexplace - work remotely whenever you need
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS, jQuery
- Have a basic knowledge of SQL and noSQL
- Have at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources - to show us your skills
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (minimum B2 Level); Polish is not required
- You have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
- Understanding TDD, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Have experience in working with a team and foreign clients
Our Perks & Benefits:
- MacBook - we work with the best equipment
- Additional accessories for your computer - have comfort that you need
- Private health insurance + multisport card - be as fit as a fiddle
- Amazing EduPack - work and learn (webinars, workshops and more!)
- Co-funding English classes, conferences, books
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches
- Regular Team meet-ups
- Team Retreats twice per year
Salary: 3500 PLN + VAT
Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk or remotely
Don’t hesitate and apply now via our “career” page!