We are TONS, one of the growing companies in Europe and Middle East. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing in the one of the biggest online grocery in the middle east making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are on a lookout for Junior RoR Devs right now! Don't hesitate and apply!
Joining TONS means:
• Working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group;
• Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
• Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
• Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
• Having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months; ???
• Startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world;
• Flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
• Hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS, jQuery;
• Basic knowledge of SQL and noSQL;
• At least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills;
• A good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required;
• Communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
You should also:
• Efficiently search for information you need;
• Have communication skills sufficient to work with a team
• Love to take charge of the project you are working on.
• Understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
• Knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service object or form object);
• Experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.