We are seeking top class Ruby hackers (see also this offer for a less demanding position).
- Excellent taste of technology
- Deep full-stack understanding (ideally from kernel to CSS)
- Personal discipline to enforce top quality of the end-user experience, automated and manual tests and the production source code
- Actually getting things done
What topics to expect during the interview:
- Theory: programming languages, databases, cryptography, …
- Clean code and object-oriented design
- Test Driven Development
- Specific front-end and back-end technologies: ES6, React or AngularJS, Ruby, Rails, Linux, etc.
- Web applications security
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration [12000-16000+ PLN net FVAT/mc] plus holidays
- Work on a sophisticated, long-term project in the area of finance (where clean code and good architecture are key to success)
- Clean codebase
- Tech Stack: Linux, PostgreSQL, Ruby 2+, Rails 4.2+ (soon 5.0), React/Redux, ES6
- Full-time, long-term position
- Work at the office in Warsaw (no remoting, sorry)
- Preferably FVAT; other options negotiable within the same gross costs for the company
- Join us! Send your github / SO / CV to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Ruby-Hacker-2016-07-11.