Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We are entrepreneurs, all passionate about working with tech.
Our partner is Teamtailor, the start-up from Sweden and a game-changer in the way companies work with employer branding and recruiting online. Want to help them make HR heroes? Joining Teamtailor means working in a young, fast-moving tech startup with smart people that are passionate about their work. You will be a part of the Product team of around 30 people spread over Europe.
You will join the Integrations team of 5 developers in Kraków and be responsible for integrations with partners all over the world. We believe you have working experience with Node.js and feel comfortable in this area so you take initiatives and decisions on what’s the best way forward.
- Serverless / AWS lambda
- API integrations
- Jest (Test)
- Buildkite / Semaphore
Examples of work you will do in a workday:
- Set up and configure integrations
- Read up and integrate according to API documentation
- Communicate with partners all over the world
Qualities we look for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Agile and pragmatic mindset
- Team player that appreciates and value collaborative work
- Eager to learn new things
- Bonus if you have worked on a SaaS product
What do we offer?
- 6-11K PLN on B2B contract
- Full-time job
- 100% remote work during the pandemic
- Office in the heart of Kraków at Westerplatte 3
- Elastic working hours
- Access to the latest technologies
- Necessary equipment (laptop, etc.)
- Gaming chair DXRacer
- Fresh fruits & great coffee
- Darts & Playstation in office
- Lack of redundant bureaucracy
- Every year a company trip to get to know each other and at least one product team gathering every year.
Apply directly here: https://career.teamtailor.com[…]47387-developer-integrations
Please note that EU citizenship is required for this role.