A brand new Ruby role has come to Ntiative Team!
5 steps of becoming a super- hiper Ruby developer in a fin-tech start-up alike company.
- Check if you have at least 3 years of experience in Ruby (2 years are considerable) and if you’re fluent in English.
- Check if your salary expectations/ atmosphere expectations* fit what we can offer you
- Send your CV in English version on firstname.lastname@example.org and have a 30 minutes call during which we clarify all your and company needs.
- Have a technical and soft skills conversation in the office (at the same time you can check if all information you already gathered was genuine).
- Accept the brilliant offer that the company will extend to you after successful interview!
BUM! That’s it Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for? You know where to find me!
*What comes together with Ruby developer title?
- 12-18k - UoP or possible B2B
- Flexible working hours with some possibilities of working remotely
- Team based in Cracow and in US- possibility of going to the headquarter in US for 2 weeks
- Dynamic company with start-up atmosphere in an amazing office in city centre
- Real impact in the product
- Growth possibilities for mid and senior developers (leading opportunities together with mastery in technology)
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Whole package of standard benefits- sport card and medical insurance with dental care
Do you still have questions? -> email@example.com