We are looking for the best candidate for the Ruby on Rails Developer position.
- A desire for self-development
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control system)
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read the documentation
- Ability to work in a team
- Being open to new technologies
We require candidates to send a sample of code/ an application of the technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in services integration with Facebook/Twitter/oAuth etc.
- HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, MongoDB
- Knowledge of SCRUM, XP, TDD/BDD
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Employment/B2B contract or any other arrangement, if you wish
- Flexible working hours, friendly and open work atmosphere
- Fresh fruits, delicious pizza every Wednesday at the office
- Unlimited delicious coffee
- Medical package
- Sport subscription
- Bonding events
- Board games
- Tech talks on Friday
- Keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies
Send your CV on [praca@railwaymen,org] or apply via our www page and career tab.
Do not forget to add the clause about accepting processing data in this recruitment process.
We are waiting for your application!