You will be a vital part of our development team, working closely with business, design, customer success, product and country managers to build our fast-evolving marketplace platform.
Lemonfrog AG brings people together. In Switzerland, we are the market leader with platforms for child care, pet care, tutoring and cleaning services. We are also successful with marketplaces in Germany, Austria and Spain. Wondering why we think you will love working at Lemonfrog?
Here are 3 reasons:
Stability and growth
In 2007 we launched Lemonfrog with our first marketplace for child care in Switzerland. Today, we operate a total of 17 marketplaces in 4 countries. You will be joining a stable yet growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organisation.
Talent will surround you
We are an international team at 4 locations, where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Flat hierarchies and working at eye level are a matter of course for us. We love it when our colleagues think outside the box, contribute ideas and live a “can do” mentality.
We don’t micromanage, because trust in our employees is our top priority. That’s why we hand over a lot of responsibility to the teams and welcome new colleagues who like to own a topic and drive it forward independently.
- We love incremental improvements and adaptability of the agile driven processes! Every day we try to find useful improvements for our platforms - active participation over implementation of the new features or improving existing codebase and redesigning user interface - that would be your main responsibility!
- Play an active role in apps further development - we don’t set time estimation needed to implement the changes, so don’t worry - we don’t play that way!
- Knowledge sharing is the key! We use Confluence on a daily basis to document Project’s knowledge and make our tasks easier. We also organise meetings from time to time (Open Mic, Retrospectives, Internal workshops) to discuss latest implemented solutions or ideas for new standards - active contribution is very welcome!
- Be a strong part of our engineering culture taking care of high quality of delivered code and following good practices!
- Cooperation with other departments to help our customers solve their problems to keep our highest standard of support
- At least 3 years of experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies
- Good knowledge of databases
- Good communication skills in English
- Reliable, exact and independent worker
- Experience using agile development methodologies in globally-distributed teams
- Very hands-on solution-based mindset
- Positive, communicative and motivating personality
- Team player who also takes challenges outside your field of work