Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world!
Today’ consumers expect access to everything and a simple user experience. No one wants to be a “lead” or be put on hold. They want help. Now. Contact At Once! (CAO), a LivePerson Company, makes those instant human connections possible through almost any site or ad with our all-in-one digital messaging platform (chat + text + managed services). We put the personal touch back into the digital world!
CAO is part of LivePerson, a global, innovative tech company with more than 1,000 employees and 12 offices worldwide. Our values of "Be an Owner** and “Help Others” drive our company culture and connect us all, from employee to customer. (NASDAQ: LPSN)
What You Will Own?
- Introducing new technologies/foundation into the LivePerson Automotive platform
- Conducting design reviews for most designs and for all key/complex designs
- Driving for highest coding standards and conventions
- Conducting code reviews, TDD, Unit testing
- Contribution and alignment of the LPA common components and infrastructure
- Inspire the team on technical topics, standards, and abilities
What You Need for Success?
- Understand Ruby and have 5+ years of experience with Rails
- Have a decisive analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understand architectural benefits of TDD and tests importance
- Understand the best GIT procedures and are willing to use them without hesitation
- Capable of using node.js and rust microservices
- Know the usefulness of Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Have a decent understanding and practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and PostgreSQL respectively
- Should be capable of applying best Object-Oriented Programming practices to more than just animals’ voices
- Understanding how Redis and Memcached scales operate
- Possesses skills necessary to apply best parts of functional programming into Ruby application
- Understand API requirement for distributed services and should be capable of introducing best practices for designing RESTful API
Do not hesitate to APPLY NOW as we are only open to receiving a limited number of applications. Kindly send your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org), links to LinkedIn and Github profile pages are welcome.