About Lunar Logic
We’re a web and mobile development company but we’re probably as unusual as it gets. Obviously, craftsmanship and technical skills are pivotal when we look for new hires. They don’t come first, though. For us, the way people collaborate with each other and with clients is absolutely paramount. That’s why we care so deeply about our organizational culture. It is what makes us who we are and we understand how fragile it is.
Our organizational culture is also what differentiates us from other companies alike. Its cornerstone is transparency. It doesn’t stop at transparency, though. We collectively manage the whole company.
While we’re in the software business, we define our ultimate goal as making our clients happy. Often it means building less, not more software. That’s what we frequently advise our clients. Even if it means less work for us.
We’ve been working with Rails since its first release and we were founded in 2004. In the community, we started the meetup groups KRUG, SCKRK, ResponsiveOrg Poland, we’re involved with WebMuses, Rails Girls Kraków and the Ace Conference.
We’re not always hiring, if this sounds like your dream workplace then apply today.
We can offer you:
- Unique culture with a lot of autonomy and influence on company decisions,
- Your choice of employment or B2B contract,
- Salary based on your experience. We collectively set salaries but you can expect ~5000-9000 + VAT for a B2B contract. There is a high chance that it could go up after your 3 month evaluation period ends and you’ve proven your skills,
- A potential company-wide profit sharing once a year,
- 20/26 days of paid holidays,
- Paid holidays while working on a B2B contract,
- Flexible work hours,
- Multisport card,
- Private healthcare (Luxmed),
- A trip to an international conference once a year,
- An office with a relaxed atmosphere in the centre of Kraków.
Who we’re looking for:
- A software developer, who is eager to learn, is a good fit to our culture and can help us develop as a company,
- A person who has experience with developing apps in Ruby on Rails and/or React/Angular (or other JS library/framework),
- Enough experience to be able to join a commercial project right away is a big plus.
Apply here: http://www.lunarlogic.io/jobs/join-us
Lunar Logic sp. z o.o.
al. Krasińskiego 17/3