Flatstack - an international IT company for software development with offices in Kazan, New Orleans and Warsaw. Since 2006 we have been developing software for clients in the USA, Europe, Russia and other countries. We now have over 100 talented programmers, designers, project managers and QA.
We are looking for a person who is ready to work with a great product. Our product helps different companies all over the world to minimize business risks, organize and automate the activities of companies so that our clients comply with the standards of financial regulators.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer experienced with a large codebase, complex architecture, Infrastructure as Code.
Stack: Rails, PostgreSQL, TDD, Docker, AWS.
- You know Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, RSpec, Git;
- You have 3 years experience in Web programming on Ruby on Rails;
- You always test your code using RSpec;
- You love to learn and develop new skills continuously;
- You have experience building robust, scalable, and secure RESTful APIs;
- You believe in TDD, and detest having bugs slip through to production;
- You are passionate about learning and continuous improvement;
- You have creative ideas, a collaborative attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- ability to manage your time, correctly prioritize, knowledge of Agile / Scrum;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher)
- It would be great if you live in Poland
BENEFITS are OUR LOVE:
- We have a great benefits program here. You may go to any conference, buy courses, buy a transport card, even you can buy a bicycle.
- 38 PTO (paid time off) per year. Our flexible schedule policy allows you to organize your time, travel, and do household chores as conveniently as possible. You may take 1-3 days during the week, or vacation up to 3 weeks in a row throughout the year.
- We provide employees with working equipment. We provide a MacBook for every employee and monitor their condition.
- In our company you will get great knowledge of different technologies, all of them are very interesting and innovative.
- We help with the relocation process if you need it.
- We make a residence card for you. We go through the whole process together.
- Private healthcare. We take care of our employees and provide them insurance yearly.
- Ability to work remotely.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Here you have the ability to work on a specific technical problem or an interesting research project. If you like to “dive” into the code with your head in order to use the entire technical arsenal, or you like to think about new approaches to solving problems - here is always something to do.
We give feedback on the work done. The completed epic is a reason to accept congratulations from the whole team.
It’s your choice – Backend, Frontend или DevOps, We have many interesting tasks and different profiles of specialists.
You will gain experience working on a large and interesting project, you will be able to work with different tools (infrastructure management, analytics, CI, and many others)
We do not like micro-management, and we believe that you organize your work process and are responsible for tasks.
We carefully approach the analysis and evaluation of tasks, and we believe that you also love to plan work.
If you like to discuss ideas at stand-ups, then we will help with a solution plan. And if you like to structure your thoughts, we will help you with the big picture.
In our team, you will find responsible, with industrious nature, attentive and open-minded people. We have different team events out of work, sometimes go to a picnic or to camping, we always opened to have fun together. We arrange team trips regularly and have fun together. You may try it with us.
We are working in the modern office, you can sit in our parlor or any place in the office. Here we have parking places for bikes, free snacks, tea/coffee. Take a look and you will love it.
If you are interested please write here: