[MKM CONSULTING/KRAKÓW] Ruby Programmer

MKM Consulting is a team of professionals specializing in financial analysis, data analysis and programming for algorithmic trading on international markets around the world. We operate on the cutting-edge of financial markets where analysis, logic and technology combine and continuously evolve.

Our programmers about us:
Bartek (26) – Zdecydowanie spoko jest branża (finananse i giełda) i możliwość przyswojenia ciekawej wiedzy domenowej. Korzystamy z najnowszych rozwiązań i bibliotek – to szansa poznania ich. Dużym plusem jest też na pewno atmosfera mniejszej firmy.

Łukasz (32) – Plusem jest to, że bardzo szybko można zobaczyć w produkcji to, co się zaimplementowało. Cenię też dużą samodzielność i różnorodność zadań.

Currently we are looking for a Ruby Programmer.

E-mail: careers@mkmconsulting.pl

Expectations
We are looking for solid programming skills, an analytical mind and communicative English.

Team and Projects
You will work in a team of 5 programmers using Agile methodology. You would be in charge of development and maintenance of complex web interfaces for automated trading system configuration. The interface is equipped with tools for populating multiple parameter sets among servers. Your team is also responsible for web service and scripts for processing automated trading system logs, which are used by our analysts and debuggers for bug fixing and development. You’ll work directly with end users.

Technologies
In your projects, you will mainly use Ruby and Ruby on Rails, but also use HTML, JavaScript and CSS in a Linux nvironment.

Our offer
We pay exceptional compensation for an exceptional job (10.000 - 13.000 PLN). Our compensation package includes a high base salary and a potential for a discretionary bonus. We have a young, vibrant atmosphere with unique and challenging financial market based projects providing you with a real-world experience. Our office is located in the very heart of Kazimierz. We provide our employees with complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks, and many enjoy our lunch delivery service from a variety of restaurants in the area. You will also get private healthcare and a sports package. The biggest advantage, however, will be your opportunity to learn from our team and apply your knowledge to interesting challenges.

Interested candidates should email
an English version CV to careers@mkmconsulting.pl.

Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jedn.: Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.).”

Only applicants with suitable qualifications will be contacted for an interview.

MKM Consulting Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kupa 5/3
31-057 Kraków
Phone: +48 606 442 336
E-mail: careers@mkmconsulting.pl