We are Netguru and our mission is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust , taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Find out how much you can earn:
junior developer PLN 4 800 - 6 000 net + VAT (B2B), PLN 4 000 - 5 000 gross (UoP)
developer PLN 7 000 - 12 000 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 5 800 - 10 000 gross (UoP)
senior developer PLN 16 000 - 24 600 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 13 300 - 20 500 gross (UoP)
tech lead PLN 21 500 - 26 500 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 17 900 - 22 100 gross (UoP)
Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
- ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
We’ll be happy to see that you:
- are experienced in communicating with foreign clients and working in Agile way,
- understand test-driven development,
- can efficiently search for the information you need,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on,
- have some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
I hope we are clear now. Don’t hesitate. We need you. Apply!