We are Netguru and we love to develop web applications based on Ruby on Rails framework. We value quality, transparent communication and passion for work. We are always on the lookout for passionate Ruby on Rails developers! If you have talent and skills to deliver the best quality - check out our offer.
Joining Netguru means:
- a flat organization (no levels of middle management between staff and executives)
- projects for start-ups and corporate clients all over the world
- flextime work schedule (the end result counts)
- flexplace (work from the office or from anywhere you are)
- very quick and clear recruitment process (only fulfilled promises)
- project managers care
Find out how much you can earn:
junior developer PLN 4500 net + VAT (B2B), PLN 3600 gross (UoP)
developer PLN 6500 - 9750 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 5200 - 7800 gross (UoP)
senior developer PLN 10 500 - 16 250 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 8400 - 13 000 gross (UoP)
tech lead PLN 14 500 - 18 000 net + VAT (B2B) PLN 11 600 - 14 400 gross (UoP)
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have experience in Ruby on Rails,
- providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience,
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
We’ll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
I hope we are clear now. Don’t hesitate. We need you. Apply!
Want to know more about our recruitment process? Read article below:
or ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org