Nopio is a web development and consulting company with a global reach, building web applications for customers mostly from the US and UK markets.
Whatever we’re working on, we put a lot of effort into making the project a great experience not only for the customers but also for developers. Working with us you’ll never be expected to blindly follow a set of instructions – we want you for your mind and overall experience, not just for a pair of hands writing code.
Currently, we are looking for:
6000 – 12000 net B2B (employment contract also possible)
Working with us you will
- Be surrounded by the experienced team, that likes to work in the friendly and non-corporate atmosphere,
- Work on interesting international projects, including the possibility to work on a rapidly growing US based eCommerce startup,
- Take part in streamlining our CI & Automation processes,
- Opportunity to work on complex, custom-built systems handling thousands of requests daily,
- Have a place for constant development. With us, you have a budget for personal growth that you decide how to utilize. Conferences, courses, interesting books – you name it.
- You have experience in commercial web development projects written in: Ruby, Python, PHP or similar,
- You write well-tested code with RSpec or equivalent,
- You know databases and your data structures are efficient,
Code quality is your thing and you always push for it,
- You have very good written and spoken English.
Nice to have
You have experience in working with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Private healthcare,
- Paid vacation days and sick leave,
- Flexible working hours,
- Best equipment (Macbook or other, according to preferences),
- Free snacks, drinks and Wednesday lunch,
- Regular assessments and salary reviews,
- MacBook to keep after 3 years with us.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV at email@example.com or APPLY HERE.
Piotr Nowak Nopio
os. Bohaterów Września 1/31
ul. Franciszka Kniaźnina 12/102
31-637 Krakow, Poland