PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople”. Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
- You have over 3 years of professional software engineering experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- You should have a good understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- At PipelineDeals, the product engineers also own the production infrastructure. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
- You thrive on continuous improvement values and can help contribute and lead the team to always get better.
- Continually learning and furthering yourself is a priority. We foster a strong culture of learning within the team.
- Annual all company retreat (Boulder, Costa Rica, San Diego, Aspen, etc)
- We’ll pay for conferences, books, screencasts and hardware.
- Paid holidays
- Salary between 15.000 - 20.000 PLN per month on a B2B contract
- Fully remote position
1008 Western Ave, Suite 401
Seattle, WA 98104
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org