Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Warszawa
- At least 2 years of experience in the software development, deployment and operation of IT systems.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and containerization platforms.
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive.
- Pragmatic approach and attention to detail.
- Fluency both in spoken and written English.
- Practical knowledge of modern microservices architecture, including scalability, high availability, monitoring and security practices.
- Good general knowledge of software and IT infrastructure technologies, web applications, databases, system integration, security, server and network infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code and configuration management tools.
- Understanding of agile project methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
Required technology stack:
- Azure Stack
- Relational database experience (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Linux VMs
- GitLab (Git VCS)
Nice to Have:
- CGP/AWS experience
- Elastic Search, Kibana
- Hashicorp Vault
- Prometheus, Grafana
- Work in international, growing team with strong competences on interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- Flexible hours and remote work.
- Co-financing of courses and trainings to develop and grow your skills
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on car parts and accessories
- Convenient localization near to Metro Młociny station