All our board members are former developers and system administrators. We actively support the Ruby community by hosting ŁRUG and TRUG, sponsoring wroc_love.rb, coaching RailsGirls, etc. Our core values consist of self-development, openness and transparency, commitment, and reliability. In 2016 we celebrated our 10th anniversary.
You are more than welcome to read our blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
As a Frontend Developer you will enhance the apps we build with modern, useable, and dynamic UIs.
You will build both SPAs consuming JSON APIs and extend existing Rails apps with a sprinkle of React or Vue.js.
You will work closely with other backend-focused developers to deliver complete apps that are a joy to use.
We are looking for skilful and ambitious Frontend Developers, who:
- Have production experience with a modern framework/library (Ember.js or AngularJS 2 prefered)
- Are willing to learn new tools when they’re a good match for the problem at hand
- Are familiar with ES6/ES7/ES.Next
- Know CSS/SASS well enough to effortlessly translate designs into working HTML pages
- Use Git in daily workflow
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure good code quality
- Speak both Polish and English fluently
- Are willing to share their knowledge with others
- Can clearly express their needs and opinions
- Freely manage their own time
- Embrace remote work
- Have an eye for detail
- Take ownership over the project
We’d be extremely happy to discover that you:
- Explored back-end technologies (Ruby on Rails, Phyton)
- Worked with JSONAPI compliant APIs
- Have passion for UI/UX design
- Care for Responsive Web Design
- Have commercial experience in a startup environment
- Have T-shaped skills
- Feel capable of leading a project
- Contributed to open-source
- Can work in our main office in Łódź, but remote work is also a possibility
- 40 - 60 PLN + VAT per hour on a B2B contract (approximately 6-10k + VAT per month)
- Regular salary adjustments based on professional growth, skill set and seniority
- Compensation for transition to higher ZUS min. contribution
If you feel that you fit to Ragnarson and wish to join us, apply now!
Ragnarson sp. z o.o.
Targowa 35, 90-043 Łódź