All our board members are former developers and system administrators. We actively support the Ruby community by hosting ŁRUG and TRUG, sponsoring wroc_love.rb, coaching RailsGirls, etc. Our core values consist of self-development, openness and transparency, commitment, and reliability. In 2016 we celebrated our 10th anniversary.
You are more than welcome to read our blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
As a Ruby Developer you will build fast, reliable, and usable apps that help our clients grow their businesses. You will work in small, focused teams using modern tools. Your main focus will be Rails, but there will be other technologies to explore.
We are looking for skilful and ambitious Ruby developers, who:
- Know Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Have experience in building production apps for clients
- Have experience with software design patterns
- Understand SQL
- Are willing to share their knowledge with others
- Speak both Polish and English fluently
- Can clearly express their needs and opinions
- Embrace remote working
- Are passionate and wish to grow as professionals
We’d be extremely happy to discover that you:
- Explored other back-end technologies
- Have T-shaped skills
- Have commercial experience in a startup environment
- Feel capable of leading a project
- Contributed to open-source
- 40 - 60 PLN + VAT per hour on a B2B contract (approximately 6-10k + VAT per month)
- Regular salary adjustments based on professional growth, skill set and seniority
- Compensation for transition to higher ZUS min. contribution
If you feel that you fit to Ragnarson and wish to join us, apply now!
Ragnarson sp. z o.o.
Targowa 35, 90-043 Łódź