Hi! We are Railwaymen - software house from Kraków. Our specialty is building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile applications. Since 2015 Railwaymen is recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch .
Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like constructions, healthcare, education, fintech, IoT, video, real estate, media, entertainment. We have successfully run more than 100 web and mobile projects . More about our case studies you can find here: https://railwaymen.org/portfolio
Here we are looking for a ROR Developer. Details about this position below.
- A desire for self-development
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control system)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read the documentation
- Ability to work in a team
- Being open to new technologies
We require candidates to send a sample of code/ an application of the technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in services integration with Facebook/Twitter/oAuth etc.
- Good knowledge of HAML
- Knowledge of SCRUM, XP, TDD/BDD
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Employment/B2B contract or any other arrangement, if you wish
- Flexible working hours, friendly and open work atmosphere
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Unlimited delicious coffee
- Medical package
- Educational packages
- Sport subscription
- Bonding events
- Board games
- Tech talks on Friday
- Keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies
Interested? Check our career tab and apply!
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer - https://railwaymen.org/careers/junior-ror-developer
Ruby on Rails Developer - https://railwaymen.org/careers/ror-developer