Hey there ,
We’re AutoInnovation from Denmark and we’re looking for a
Technical Lead with Ruby on Rails experience to join our development team and help us further develop our product - TjeKvik.
This position could be started as a part time job (eg 3 - 4 days / week)
TjeKvik is a digital kiosk for the car industry - it’s similar to a self check in machine at an airport.
Core product is build on Rails it’s a combination of service objects, ERB views, some ReactJS where it makes sense, straightforward CSS, and some uses of dry-rb Monads.
To learn more, you’re welcome to watch the video bellow.
- Provide overall technical direction / architectural decisions
- Increase code quality across our codebases
- Coach other members of the team
- Participate in development sprints
- Great spoken and written English
- At minimum a senior Ruby on Rails developer
- Understanding of TDD / SOLID and you can apply them effectively
- Understand the tradeoff between good enough / perfect code and providing business value
- You know how to manage technical debt
- (Bonus) You can handle JS / React
Who’s this for
We believe this is a great opportunity for someone in a senior development role that is looking to take on new responsibilities and further technical knowledge and career.
If you’re already in a similar role, this could be a great stepping stone to a more management oriented position (eg Head of Development / CTO).
You’ve been working for an enterprise and would like to join a startup with less bureaucracy and more autonomy
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy over your work
- Be part of a small remotely distributed team
- We get together twice a year in Denmark or Poland
- We pay for local public holidays
- We don’t offer vacation yet, but that’s coming later
If this is something for you, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
(No agencies or recruiters please)