We’re AutoInnovation and we’re looking for an
UI Developer to join our development team and help us further develop our product - Tjekvik. We’re 20 people working fully remotely from Denmark, Italy, Poland, Spain and Sweden.
We improve the day-to-day operations and optimize revenue for automotive dealerships as well as provide a consumer grade experience for car owners. We already have 250+ customers in Europe, and we’re looking at greatly expanding it the future.
Our main product is a digital kiosk for the car industry — similar to a self service machine you can see at an airport, together with complementary software as a service solutions.
To learn more, you’re welcome to watch the video bellow.
Core product is built on Ruby on Rails, with mostly ERB views and constantly growing presence of ReactJS components. We have two major apps with bunch of gems/libraries around it. We’re hosted on Heroku.
- Working closely with UX/UI designer & developers
- Turning provided mockups into working, responsive frontends
- Working on Design System, contributing to components library
- Connecting frontend views with dynamic backend data
- Profound knowledge of semantic HTML5 structure
- Very high CSS skills. Your job will include lots of styling, so we expect you to be fluent with it
- Experience with Design Systems or Component Libraries
- Strong interest in visual rules, ui patterns and other activities that gives our product the great look&feel
- Basic ReactJS skills and willingness to improve it
- Great spoken and written English
- Experience working in remote team is not mandatory, but appreciated
Who’s this for
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work on as much frontend as possible, with very close connection to visual part of it. It’d be great for person feeling artistic needs of expression while still writing code.
This can also be a great starting point into more React oriented role in the future.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy over your work
- Be part of a small, remotely distributed team
- We get together twice a year
- We pay for local public holidays
If this is something for you, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
(No agencies or recruiters please)