Salary: PLN 8 400 - 13 000 Gross (UOP),
Salary: PLN 10 500 - 16 250 + VAT (B2B).
Quick application, send your CV: email@example.com
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
A candidate should:
- have at least 2 years’ experience in Ruby on Rails,
- be able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions, providing guidance and expertise in the field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English,
- quickly find solutions to issues – understand the business side of the project and be able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- be able to lead a project independently,
- be ready to help Project Managers (from the technical perspective).
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- to have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- to be an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need,