We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, and innovative Backend Ruby Developer to help us develop truly next-gen technology that will revolutionise and become the global standard for the ground transportation industry.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the API integration of large transportation companies and identify techniques or tools that can improve our integration processes
- Analyse how an operator system works and how it fits with our own API
- Work with Ruby, Rails, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, GCP, Kubernetes
- Work with an inspiring remote-first team in a highly engaging work environment
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Ruby (better if not only Rails)
- You’ve worked with API integrations (REST and/or SOAP) in the past
- You know and can apply best practices when relevant and have a strong testing background
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding German-based travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first policy
- Dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of world travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and in doing so save the environment. Based in the heart of Berlin, we’re building a truly next-gen tech platform, connecting giants of the travel industry with transport providers. Both our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds. We’re open globally from Brazil to Russia, with customers from Booking.com to CTrip.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV to email@example.com