Hey there ,
We’re AutoInnovation from Denmark and we’re looking several Ruby on Rails developers to join our remote team and help us improve our product - TjeKvik.
About the product
TjeKvik is a “digital colleague” in the Automotive Industry creating the digital customer journey for Car dealers and Repair centers supporting the current Service Advisors and giving a LEAN process between the customer and the technician when a car needs service or repair.
TjeKvik is a combination of Software and Hardware, where Software is 90% of the Solution .
Tjekvik is built on top of Ruby and Rails with simple HTML (erb) views and SCSS stylesheets with modest amount of ReactJS in different places.
We write tests, are using dry-rb gems to help us structure our code better, we follow the boy scout rule.
- Solid couple of years (3+) programming experience in Ruby/Rails
- Bonus if you’re familiar with Frontend Tech (ReactJS/CSS/HTML)
- Great spoken and written English
- Work on features / bugs regarding our web applications
- Help with support tasks
What we offer
- Get a chance to grow and become senior developer
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy/Ownership over your work
- Be part of a remotely distributed team
- We get together twice a year in Denmark or Poland (when allowed)
- We pay for local public holidays
- We have a bonus structure in place
At Autoinnovation ApS we are very ambitious, but we also have a very open and honest environment involving all employees to create the best solution. Due to the digitalization in the Industry we expect to continue our growth rate in the years to come. We are working with major Car brands and large dealer groups across Europe like BMW, Mercedez-Benz, Volkswagen etc.
If this is something for you, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
(No agencies or recruiters please)