Fintech company from California is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
• Advanced English Communication Skills
• Highly analytical with experience planning a strategic product roadmap.
• 4-5 years of experience in building applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails and RSpec.
• Experience using Git or comparable software versioning systems.
• Deep knowledge in Software Architecture etiquette such as: design patterns and code refactoring and optimization.
• Experience building with AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
• Experience building complex MySQL queries
• Knowledge of Database Normalization
• Advanced DB management skills
Top characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Is a great communicator who synthesizes information quickly and concisely and brings others along.
• Has high standards, values hard work and is a results-driven individual.
• Is very curious by nature.
• Is comfortable with constantly changing the approach based on direct feedback.
What we offer:
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Competitive salary
• Flexible schedule
• The ability to work from anywhere in the world
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3500-$6000/month (depends on a proven experience)