Silicon Valley-based FinTech company is looking for full-time Remote RoR Team Lead. ‘State-of-the-art’ tech stack, small team with technical leadership.
- Advanced English Communication Skills
- Highly analytical with experience planning a strategic product roadmap.
- Experience leading a development team is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in building applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails and RSpec.
- Experience using Git or comparable software versioning systems.
- Deep knowledge in Software Architecture etiquette such as: design patterns and code refactoring and optimization.
- Experience building with AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience building complex MySQL queries
- Knowledge of Database Normalization
- Advanced DB management skills
Top characteristics of an ideal Remote Product Team Lead candidate
- Is a great communicator who synthesizes information quickly and concisely and brings others along.
- Has high standards, values hard work and is a results-driven individual.
- Is very curious by nature.
- Is comfortable with constantly changing the approach based on direct feedback.
What we offer:
- 6 paid days off a year
- 6 paid sick days off a year
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Git, Docker, AWS.
Salary: $5000 USD monthly
If you are interested please contact: email@example.com