Company : Nua Solutions
Who are we?
Our goal at Nua Solutions is to optimise clinical communication. We build Virtual Clinics like www.webdoctor.ie , that enable medicine to be delivered efficiently online and offline to hundreds of thousands of people.
We believe that the future of medical care lies in providing software to assist clinicians do a better job and we want you to help us make that a reality.
Who are you?
This job is for you if you have:
- At least 3 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- We prefer “full stack” engineers who can deliver functionality end to end
- A solid understanding of the basics of Object Oriented Programming, SQL and frontend technologies
- A love for problem solving and programming
- A self-starter and constantly learning mentality
- An understanding of the importance of clear communication with excellent spoken and written English
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Cloud based software like AWS or Azure and some type of Linux / Unix.
- Devops experience (we love ansible)
- Turbolinks-enabled hybrid apps for iOS and/or Android
What’s life like at Nua Solutions?
As an engineer you’ll get to:
- Work with latest and greatest technologies (the selection of which you can directly influence)
- Work on multiple parts of the platform(s) we offer Native and hybrid iOS and Android applications as well as web.
- Receive mentorship from a team of experienced engineers, most with over 10-15 years experience (and growing)
- Write elegant, well-tested code that solves a real problem and has a significant impact on people’s lives (Google “webdoctor ireland” and check out the reviews to see for yourself)
- Learn and grow constantly - we foster an “always improving” culture across the company