Ruby on Rails Developer
About the project:
The project of application which helps visualize, understand and monitor global supply networks for the clients. The company is a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation.
Market salary: 15000 - 20000 PLN gross / month
Contract of employment only!
What we require:
• 3+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience and knowledge in Ruby on Rails.
• Knowledge in PostgreSQL.
• Very good English skills.
Nice to have but not necessary:
• Experience in working in an agile Environment.
• A friendly, non-hierarchy environment with lot of space for personal growth and professional development.
• Modern and smart work equipment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Home-office answering your needs.
• Opportunities to attend conferences and trainings.
• Private medical care.
• MultiSport card.
• Fully-pad parking for each employee.
• Start-up atmosphere and plenty of team events.
• Attractive location of the office in city center of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public Transport.
• Daily fresh fruits and veggies, smoothie maker in the office.
• Chillout room with Playstation, table tennis etc.
If you are interested write me directly -> firstname.lastname@example.org