Hi! We are Roomzilla - although we are a small company, we are aiming high. We believe efficiency and simplicity are always beneficial to small and large operations alike, hence our system is tailored to improve booking and managing physical workspace with ease. Among our partners, you can find companies and universities such as Johnson & Johnson, Cambridge Innovation Center and Harvard’s Labs
We are currently looking for a RoR Developer to meet the ever-increasing responsibilities and requirements, thus scaling our team.
We believe partnership is key when it comes to team communication - it allows for more efficiency and initiative. Being a small company means our structures and hierarchy are flat - you can be sure your voice will be heard in Roomzilla.
It also extends to implementing new features, so all of your new ideas can become part of our product. In Roomzilla we work in a small Agile team where you can expect various challenges, depending on the current client needs or your ideas.
When it comes to developing software, we acknowledge it is important to stay current and allow you to develop your skills as well. Therefore we pride ourselves in using new frameworks and language versions.
Your job would comprise 70% development of new features, 30% existing features maintenance.
Your performance will never be measured based on KPIs. We believe that the end-product is the best way to see how well you work - client’s satisfaction is always our end goal.
However, we also believe it is vital to maintain comfort in our team, so apart from taking care of our business partners, we take care of our employees.
We meet in our office once every two weeks - then it’s up to you to decide whether you want to work on-site or remotely. If you choose to work on-site, you get a chance to work in one of the most innovative buildings in Warsaw (Varso Place)
- Ruby on Rails (min. 3 years of commercial experience),
- GitHub and Git,
- writing testable code using RSpec and FactoryBot.
Apart from tech skills, we expect you to:
- readily organise your work and goals,
- show initiative,
- be agile in programming and decision making,
- make quick judgements and test hypotheses on the spot,
- fluently communicate in English (B2/C1).
Additionally, it would be amazing if you:
- have experience working with Heroku,
- seek a career path as a Tech Leader/Mentor.
When working with us, you can expect creature comforts such as:
- a competitive salary (20-25k PLN net on B2B),
- private healthcare plan (Medicover),
- Multisport card,
- salary raises every year based on performance,
- necessary working tools (MacBook Pro, displays),
- access to monthly professional massage sessions.
The interview is fully remote!
Roomzilla Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Chmielna 73
Can you picture yourself in this role? Don’t hesitate to reach out and apply for this offer!
Click here to apply.