Distribusion makes Ground Transportation accessible, benefiting society and the environment.
Based in the heart of Berlin, we are building the next generation technology platform which connects giants of the travel industry with transport providers. Our highly scalable product, as well as our superior technology, is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds. Open globally from Brazil to Russia, with customers from Booking to CTrip.
We are looking for a Backend Ruby Developer to help us develop the next generation technology which will revolutionise an industry and become the global standard for ground transportation.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Ruby (not Rails only)
- You are fluent in English and possess strong communication skills
- You know and can apply best practices when relevant and have a strong testing background
- You have work with API integrations (REST and/or SOAP) in the past
- You have excellent communication skills
What you’ll do
- Participate in the API integration of large transportation companies
- Analyze how an operator system works and how it fits with our own API
- Help identify techniques or tools that can improve our integration processes
- Work with Ruby, Rails, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, GCP, Kubernetes
- Work with a great remote first team
What we offer
- You are joining a high powered and scaling Berlin-based travel tech company.
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organization and with visibility to senior management, from day one.
- A true culture of meritocracy.
- Remote first policy
- Flat organizational structure.
- Opportunity to shape the future of world travel.
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting.
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
- Dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- You will be part of an inspiring team and a highly engaging work environment.