Hi! We are Railwaymen - software house from Kraków What do we do? We are building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile apps and do product design. What’s more? We research, consult and do workshops for our international clients. Being recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch made us proud. Moreover, we are among the Top Performing Development Companies in Poland in 2021!
We don’t just tell one story, we have a lot to say! Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like construction, healthcare, education, fintech, IoT, video, real estate, media, entertainment… we could go on and on. There are over 140 web and mobile projects delivered successfully! And it’s not over yet!
With more than 50 people on board we help in creating customized tech solutions for our clients around the world! Our team is a well-blended mix of vast experience and innovative enthusiasm. Many of us have been working together on different projects for over a few years now! We share a similar sense of humor, hobbies, and of course everyday struggles… We really like spending our time together, hiking, kayaking, drinking… you won’t be bored with us!
What makes us different?
- We care about our people as much as we care about our customers
- We are in love with new technologies and we put effort into each and every task
- We enjoy spending time together after hours and over the holiday
- A friendly atmosphere makes us even more creative and efficient while at work.
Do you want to get to know us better? Meet us and join our #Railwaymen team!
We’re looking for a Ruby Intern to join our awesome team!
- after 1st month (review and feedback a two-way decision about continuing the internship)
- after 2nd month (review and feedback a two-way decision about continuing the internship)
- after 3rd month (decision about possible cooperation)
- Availability (min. half-time) between 8am - 6pm
- Being open to new technologies
- A desire for self-development
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read the documentation
Nice to have:
- A sample code in ruby
- 3-step review (checkpoint after each month)
- 3-month internship (time to learn more about working as a ruby developer)
- Paid internship (individually negotiated terms)
- Employment contract (after successful completion of the 3-month internship)
- Job-ready skills (experience in commercial projects)
- Work on commercial projects (real project teams & real challenges)
- Mentoring (dedicated mentor on the project, advice and feedback whenever you need it)
- Code review and homework (work in your spare time to improve your skills even more)
- Work from the office (welcoming atmosphere and breathtaking views from the 9th floor)
Apply here: [email@example.com] or through our career form .