Ruby on Rails Developer
Prismake is looking for someone who shares love for nerd memes, coffee and black humor.
- the first in Poland Software Home🏠 a place where digital products are built, polished and kept safe.
- a tight-knit team of professionals with a fresh look on the mobile & tech world,
- born in Dragon Valley, surrounded by a fancy startup community,
- proud of successfully conducting numerous mobile projects & gaining a bunch of satisfied customers,
- productivity freaks & coffee lovers: http://bit.ly/2BVc4hB
- are proud of you programming skills, especially Ruby on Rails,
- work independently, think of new ideas and push them to become real,
- have knowledge of MySQL databases and know how to use it,
- know Golang or want to learn it,
- speak English fluently so you can meet with our clients or entertain us with funny jokes,
- are curious: read blogs, listen to podcasts, follow great devs on Twitter,
- think that AWS is your second home and you know how to move around,
- are not afraid of pandas.
You will get…
- flexible working hours (and place of work - a chance to work remotely, whenever you’ll be tired of office creativity),
- salary rate - depends on the experience ~5-12k net with B2B,
- gummy bears and goodies in the kitchen,
- a chance to work remotely, whenever you’ll be tired of Kraków,
- a panda to pet and cheer you up,
- one special beloved energy drink - coffee.
- whatever you wish for within our budget
Ready to code?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org